Apply @8-10sqm/L per coat
– Dries to a smooth hydrophobic low sheen finish.
– UV, moisture and fungal resistant.
– Direct application to dry and stable paving. Regular maintenance coats might be required depending on traffic and conditions.
– Quality guarantee does not apply to application on floors, paving and pots.
– Heat reflective technology for long term durability and improved TSR (total solar reflectance) of minimum 30% compared to the same colour in ApEx or Roof&Pave. White with the highest TSR is recommended as a base coat to further improve reflective value.
– Environmentally friendly, APEO, Ammonia, Formaldehyde and Iso-Thiazalone free.
– Virtually odourless for ease of application.
– Where to use
– Suitably primed new and previously painted stable galvanised, tile and clay pitched roofs.
– Dry cementitious paving, cobble stones and garden pots.